Ensure your staff are supporting each other’s emotional wellbeing during times of loss
Everyone experiences grief, whether it be from the loss of a loved one, a house, a relationship or the after effects of a traumatic event. If left unaddressed, grief can have a major impact on an individual’s ability to function and carry out their work.
There are people experiencing loss in every workplace and relying on the support of others to overcome this. Unfortunately, this can be a difficult subject to broach, leaving concerned colleagues too afraid of saying the wrong thing to provide the support that’s needed.
SuperFriend’s ‘Managing Bereavement, Grief and Loss’ e-learning module equips employees and employers with the skills and confidence to support themselves and colleagues experiencing loss, and educates them about the helpful and harmful actions to take during this time.
What are the benefits of the e-learning module?
- Creates greater connectedness and support in your workplace to reduce the impact of grief and loss
- Teaches staff how to support colleagues in times of loss
- Provides supporting educational resources with audio accessibility
- Can be installed on your workplace’s own learning management system or intranet
- Can be completed by employees in their leisure and can also be revisited by employees and managers in times of need
The easy-to-use, online e-learning module goes for 20 minutes and can be purchased as a single-user license (from $35) or outright for your company to own (from $400).
Managing Bereavement, Grief and Loss booklets
In addition to the e-learning module, ‘Managing Bereavement, Grief and Loss’ booklets are available for you to download to learn some of the skills covered in the e-learning module. The booklets can be downloaded here.