SuperFriend’s program of Presentations was created for workplaces to begin to build awareness about mental health and wellbeing, and how workplaces and individuals can benefit from investing in this knowledge.
These short and engaging educational presentations are excellent topics for employee ‘lunch-and-learns’ or to support workplace wellbeing events.
SuperFriend is able to offer Presentations on many topics that relate to building a thriving team or improving mental health and wellbeing. Our starter Presentation is listed below, and we can create new presentations based on your organisation’s needs.
Presentations we have delivered in the past include:
- Managing challenging interactions
- Managing mental health issues vs managing performance issues
- Emotional intelligence for managers
- Five Ways to Wellbeing
Due to the COVID pandemic, Presentations are currently only delivered remotely.
Workplace Mental Health Essentials Presentation
This bite-sized, lunch and learn-type session offers a great introduction to workplace mental health and wellbeing, and includes content on navigating COVID-19 and remote working challenges.
- 1 hours + 15 minute Q&A
- 300 participants
- Online via Zoom
- Suited to all staff
- Recognising the difference between mental health and mental illness
- Recognising the early warning signs of compromised mental health and how to equip staff with the confidence to have a conversation
- Recognising the importance of self-care
- Tips to cope during COVID-19
- Remote working tips
To enquire about any of our programs or services please call (03) 9615 8661 or complete the enquiry form: